Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back to More of my Faves

Untitled
Ah . . . the security blanket for me.  Coke and black and white.  I think I could look at - and photograph more of - Coke stuff in black and white for a very long time and be a very, very satisfied person.  Sometimes it does not take much to put a smile on my face. 

I did do some shooting this weekend, just have not had sufficient time to play around with the shots yet.  It's something new for me and something that I have been wanting to do for quite some time.  You will have to let me know what you think - because I am already thinking this is something that I need to experiment with some more.  Not only was it fun, but the initial results are pretty neat.  But, unfortunately, that will have to wait for another day.  Until then, sweet dreams - to those that read my email each night, and for those that get these posts in the morning - have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails