Sunday, July 24, 2011

Looking for the Sunset

For The Sunset
I've always been a sucker for sunsets.  As a kid, we drove across country more times than I can remember (or care to count).  And back in those days, we didn't have handheld video games or DVD players to entertain us.  It was good, old fashioned reading.  And since I get carsick when I read, I was left with either sleeping or watching the scenery go by.  One of the things I fondly remember was all those gorgeous sunsets - especially when we got out west.  Just outstanding.

And, by the looks of it, I'm not the only one that enjoys a good sunset.  Apparently, our vacationing halo guys stopped long enough atop this mountain to check out the upcoming sunset.  Smart guys really - they know where to relax and what to do to relax.

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.  ~ Wernher von Braun

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails