Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Do I Like It or Do I Not? I'm Still Not Sure

Untitled
Texture and light and abstract.  All things that I really enjoy when photographing.  I've been going back and forth on this one for quite some time.  I want to share it and then decide against it.  I like it, but find it a little distracting.  While quickly scrolling through my images that are in my "holding area", I was drawn to this one again.  And, well, that was it.  Tonight was the night I was going to quit talking myself out of sharing it and going with my initial gut instinct.  So, here it is.  Not sure what you all will think.  Is it art, is it not?  I don't really now, and honestly that is for each of you to decide.  For me, there is something about all that texture and the playful light, it just keeps pulling me in.  I'm not going to tell you what it is, at least not yet - can you tell me what it is?

I was also wondering something.  Is there anyone out there that is interested in learning some tips on taking better photos?  Not that I'm an expert by any means, but just some tips.  Let me know if you are.  I'm thinking about setting up some easy ideas to improve your photography.  Nothing technical, just very simple things.  And, I have also been asked to share how to use an SLR camera and am putting that together too.  So, if you are interested in something like that, please let me know.

All art requires courage.  ~ Anne Tucker

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails