Friday, September 26, 2008

The Beginning

Welcome to the all new Mel'z Dezines. A place where I will post everything Photo Arts related! I am launching this new venture in my life - everything photography and paper crafts and how the two can be used together in many wonderful and creative ways. This is a great time and season for such things with the holidays just around the corner. I look forward to new and exciting ways to share my love for all things photo and paper crafting! I also look forward to hearing from you. Let me know what you think about this new *experiment* in my life!

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Hey there girl! :) You got the blog bug!! hee hee hee I'll be watchin ya....LOL

Mel said...

Yes. It took me long enough, huh? What can I say . . . you led the way!! I love looking at your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails