Monday, September 6, 2010

My Very Own Blue Man


I have another passion. I am just as crazy about it as photography - well maybe even more so - if you can imagine that. It is music. I love all sorts of music (except for Country) and all sorts of artists. My iPod is loaded up with stuff from Lady Gaga to E.L.O. to John Williams' orchestrations. I love to listen to the Braveheart soundtrack and Guns & Roses. I love it and am very inspired by it.

A few years ago, my family had the pleasure of seeing The Blue Man Group in concert. Amazing show. We loved it so much we saw them again a few months later when they came back through our town. Just as good the second time.

And now, I have my very own blue man.

This was taken in a room lit up with a blue light. Okay, to be a little more specific, it was a planetarium. Waiting for the show to begin, they had the top portion of the room lit by blue. It made everything white glow blue. My son sat very still for me so that I could capture him as best I could in the low lighting situation with my hand held point and shoot camera. Tomorrow I will share a different version of this picture.

A single chance is a galaxy of hope. ~ From Star Wars: The Clone Wars

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails