Thursday, September 9, 2010

Somewhere In The Middle

In The Middle

A continuation from last night. This trash can was sitting out in the middle of an open area. It was a little strange and yet perfectly at home. What I really loved are the concrete squares with lights pouring out of them. Very interesting to me. Again, I can see doing some really fun portrait work there. I may have to consider some work in this area along with a staircase project that I've been wanting to work on. Ooooh, the possibilities. Now I'm getting all excited again.


You know, it's pretty funny, but when I was taking these pictures I was getting some pretty interesting looks. My family that was with me . . . well to them it was just another day with me.

If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves. ~ Thomas Edison

And so, as we sit here and look at this picture - In The Middle - I hope that you are not finding yourself stuck in the middle. For the middle should be a point where you find that you have come very far and yet have very far to go.

May we all be in the middle taking the first step toward something new. I believe that is where we begin to find what we are truly capable of - when we are always in motion, moving toward a goal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails