Saturday, September 4, 2010

Now That's a Little Different

Untitled
Sometimes some pretty cool things come from some very unexpected places. And this photo is definitely one of those.


Yesterday I talked about how excited I was to be going to an NFL game and to see the Washington Redskins play. I know they have not been doing the best in the past few years, but that doesn't change that I still like to root for that team. It was totally fun! I was pleasantly surprised at how many Skins fans there were at an away game. It was great to see the shirts, hats and jerseys throughout the entire stadium. It was also a little strange to see a few people at the stadium wearing jerseys from the Saints and the Bears - since the Skins were playing the Cardinals. But that is not what I am talking about being a little different.

And so, I will say it again (and return to my original thought) sometimes pretty cool things come from very unexpected places. Before I got my point and shoot camera out to take pictures of the field and of us at the game, I pulled out my cell phone and snapped a couple pictures with it. Something that I rarely do - but should more often. That's right, if you have not figured it out by now, this photo was taken with my cell phone. No, I did not streak it or move it to get the lights to look that way. That is exactly how the cell phone interpreted all that information . . . that is exactly what it looked like on the screen before I took the picture. I couldn't tell for sure what it was going to look like until I got it downloaded on my computer.

And . . . I . . . Love It! What a unique image. Almost dreamlike. Now if only the game followed along . . . The Skins lost. Good thing it was preseason - and really I don't care, it was still a great time being there and cheering them on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails