Friday, September 3, 2010

Family

Family
A little bit back, I had the opportunity to photograph my oldest brothers family. They were all together for the first time in many years. We decided on an early morning session since the evenings were still very very hot. There's nothing quite like red cheeks in photos.


Here is one of my favorites from that day. This was an outside eating area that was too cute to resist. I am wanting to get into some more industrial type shooting situations and am always looking for areas that would be fun for backgrounds. If you know of any, please let me know!

I am doing this a little unusual tonight. I usually sit down to type up my postings at the very end of my day. Everyone else has gone to bed and the house is very quiet. Sometimes I listen to some music, but usually I do not. I pick out my photo. Sometimes I find the quote first and sometimes I type everything up first and then look for a quote, if I will be using one. It is at that moment, that I decide what topic I would like to talk about. And most times, whatever I think I'm going to talk about, I don't. I just let my fingers start typing and see where it takes me.

Well, tonight, or I should say this evening, it's just now going on 4:30. I am prepping a little early for my entry tonight. Why you might wonder? Well in just a few minutes we are heading over to watch the Washington Redskins play the Arizona Cardinals in football. I'm very excited to be going. Thanks to Warren for organizing the whole thing - finding tickets for a good price and getting them for everyone. It's my first NFL game and I have been looking forward to it all day long.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails