Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let it Glitter

Everything's a Little Better with Some Shine
Lately, it would seem that I have really gotten into macro shooting.  This photo is from a few months ago.  I really love the way it came out.  The colors.  The softness of the background.  Too fun. 

At the beginning of the week, I shot some more product type shots.  And finally today, after a very busy week with work, I got to play with them a little bit.  Oooooh were they fun!  Can't wait to share them.  And they inspired me to shoot some more macro type items.  So, hopefully, next week, they will be ready to share!  Something to look forward too - seeing what my mind has been envisioning. 

And, I will leave it at that . . .

Have a great weekend and see you all very, very soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails