Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You May Get To Decide

White Tipped Petals


I promised my mom some flowers. When I spoke with her on the phone earlier today, I told her that I was working on some photos of flowers. I was pretty sure that she would enjoy seeing them here.


This is another flower from the red bloom posted last night. Part of my flowers to celebrate our anniversary. In the background of this image, you can see another flower - it kind of looks like a curtain to me - that is the red bloom from yesterday.

When I got done processing this image, I could not decide which I liked better - the black and white version or the color. So, you may get to see them both. What do you think? Are you interested in seeing the color version of this image too?

They are quite different even though they are the same.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails