Monday, November 15, 2010

And onto the last Macro Pics - at least for now

A Study in Clothespins Part One
After a longer weekend, due to the Veterans Holiday, I find myself not exactly looking forward to Monday morning.  But what can you do?  It will come whether I want it to or not.

And since I spent a good portion of the weekend enjoying moments watching parts of the Harry Potter marathon over the weekend - of course getting us all ready for the release of the newest installment on Friday - I will share with you a quote from the movie.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.  ~J.K. Rowling, "The Beginning," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails