Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Simple Question for You


A Study in Clothespins Part Three
 You know, after looking at clothespins for three days, I have a question.  Does anyone really use clothespins anymore?  At least for what they are intended for - to hold clothes onto things like hangers and clothes lines for drying?

Not at our house.  Here are three of the current uses for clothespins in our home - a toothpick shooter, a whistle and a "hold onto my craft project while the glue is drying" item.  I have a small bucket of them that sit on my desk for just that purpose - and they go nowhere near laundry or the closet.  Too funny.

So, do you or anyone you know still use them with clothing?

Okay, here's the quote for tonight.  I'm not going to elaborate on this one - of course I say that now and then will surprise us all by getting long winded again (me included in that surprise.)  What?  It's happened before...

This quote is simply food for thought.  A little tag along to last nights posting.

Action seems to follow feeling, but really action and feeling go together; and by regulating the action, which is under the more direct control of the will, we can indirectly regulate the feeling, which is not. ~ Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails