Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Moving On

Black Shapes
Enough with the green grass already.  Let's move on shall we? 

I made references to some macro shooting that I did not too long ago.  I pulled out some random stuff that I had sitting in my office area and set it up to photograph.  Some of them came out wonderful, some of them need a revisit and some of them . . . well they just did not work at all.  But that is the fun for me.  Seeing what looks good photographed in a certain setting - lighting, background and very, very close up!

I liked these beads.  They were pretty fun to work with.  And of all the photos that I shot of them - and there were quite a few - this is the only one that I really, really liked.  At least at the initial looking.  It's funny, but I am usually drawn to one or two right away.  I let the images "sit" for a bit and go back to them and different ones start looking promising to me as well.  Anyway, I hope that you will find this interesting at the very least.

It's been awhile since I've shared a quote so let me see if I can find one that I am really feeling at this moment.  Not sure if I have already shared this one or not.  If I have not, well then enjoy.  And if I have forgive me, but sometimes it's good to listen to the same concept several times.  It helps it to sink in and refreshes us of those things that really do matter.

There is one all-important law of human conduct.  If we obey that law, we shall almost never get into trouble.  In fact, that law, if obeyed, will bring us countless friends and constant happiness.  But the very instant we break the law, we shall get into endless trouble.  The law is this:  Always make the other person feel important.

So, I leave you this evening with that thought - go out there and make someone feel important.  You may be surprised how wonderful it will make you feel too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails