Friday, December 3, 2010

Round and Round We Go

Round and Round
Okay, so I've pretty much been inside my house for two straight days.  Going nowhere but to take my son to school and then home and either bed or work.  Fun stuff.  There is only one thing worse than a winter cold - a summer cold!  And right now I am right smack in the middle of a full-on winter cold.  Complete with lost voice, or super deep voice, whichever one decides to make an appearance at the moment.  I spoke with my mom earlier tonight and she told me that if I had called her she probably would not have recognized my voice - and it was actually doing much better at that moment.  Yikes!

But there is light at the end of the tunnel - I have not felt the need to take anything for the sore throat and head congestion since much earlier this afternoon.  And I am feeling pretty good.  We will see how it goes in the morning.

And, why is it that whenever you are sick you feel your worst in the morning?  You wake up all miserable and then when bedtime rolls around you are actually feeling human again . . . that is until you get up the next morning.  Wish me luck on maintaining that feeling of being a human again tomorrow when the sun is coming up.

Until then, enjoy one of our newest ornaments.  Bought this year on Black Friday.  Yep, that's right I went out shopping for a good chunk of the day and came home with two ornaments.  Not that I needed the ornaments, but they were on sale and too cute to pass up.  And had I not bought them, I would have come home with nothing.  (Although I did enjoy the time shopping with a good friend, and going to a movie and having some great food to eat - thanks for the great time Di!)  And, I'm glad I got this ornament because I've been having a lot of fun photographing it.  (And more holiday goodies to come for the rest of the month - woohoo!!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails