Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10,000 Ways

Luxurious

I have not failed.  I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.  ~ Thomas Edison
I am starting a new series of images tonight. This is a project that has been on my mind for about 2 years now.  And these coming images are just the beginning.  I've wanted to play around with this subject for awhile and finally a couple weekends ago, my husband and I did just that.  My son had a friend over for the evening - and I'm pretty sure he thought we were a little nuts with my tripod setup and shooting for, well, a bit of time.  And basically we were shooting the same thing over and over again.  With differing results.  And, yes we did change things up, but to a pair of kids, I'm sure they thought we were just repeating ourselves over and over and over and over . . . well, you get the idea.  I had a lot of fun working on these.  I am pleased with the initial results, and am ready to try some new tweaks on this idea now that I've had some practice and some time to look at the images and see some new direction. 

And, no I'm not going to tell you what it is, at least not yet.  Don't worry, it becomes much more obvious in the very next image - so be sure to check out tomorrow's image.  In the meantime, is it just me, or does this image make you hungry for some chocolate?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails