Monday, February 21, 2011

Some More Water

Going Up
I hope everyone had an enjoyable long weekend.  Personally, I did not get the day off.  And even so, it was a nice and productive day.  Lots of cleaning accomplished - vacuuming, sorting out clothing for donation, handing down and just plain get rid ofs, and even sorted out my office mess.  I'm so not good at keeping that area clean.

Thought I would continue on with the water droplet pictures.  Just a few more left to share.  Hopefully the best are yet to come.  We will see what you think of them.  It's been fun and something that I definitely need to shoot again!

And, I also thought I would share this quote that I came across earlier today.  It put a smile on my face when I read it & hopefully will you too!

A psychiatrist asks a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing.  ~ Joey Adams

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails