Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lovely Light Creates Lovely Lines

S2
Another Sara photo.  Isn't she adorable?  And probably just a little embarrassed at the moment, knowing her.

One of the things I have learned about photography over the years, you just never know what you are going to get.  This is the second time I have shot at this location.  I'm very pleased with it so far.  And really, I've only explored one small section.  There are more areas I would love to play around in.  I have wanted to shoot with these columns both times I have been here.  And, at first, it just didn't look quite right.  On this particular day, we went to the columns and then moved to other areas for a bit before heading back over.  And I am so glad that we waited just those few minutes.  I love the lighting on this shot.  It was something very magical when I looked through the lens.  I love the lines that all that streaming sunlight created.  So fun.

In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test.  In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.  ~ Tom Bodett

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails