Monday, September 12, 2011

An Apple A Day

Delicious
You know the old saying - An apple a day keeps the doctor away.  Well . . . if i had just eaten more of these, then maybe I would not have spent the last 3 weekends trying to avoid getting sick.  Yuck.  It finally caught up to me on the third weekend in a row of not feeling my best - including losing my voice for several days - and I finally came down with a cold.  Today, after getting a large amount of sleep in, I do finally feel like maybe just maybe I will be fully human again soon. 

In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of an apple.  I took this on a recent apple picking adventure (during the weekend when I had no voice - or at least a very squeaky one).  Thanks to my family that went on that adventure with me.  I didn't do much picking, but I did do some shooting during the day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails