Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What a Muddy Mess

Not So New Sneakers
I'm not sure if these were new or not.  They looked pretty clean when the day started . . . and then we entered the apple orchard.  Boy was it muddy.  There were more areas I didn't want to go in than there were areas I felt safe stepping into.  I was afraid I was gonna get stuck and never come out again. 

The kids, they had no problem getting around in that mud - and have a blast doing it.  I was surprised that by the time we were finished picking and had lunch, most of the mud had already fallen off our shoes, so we didn't bring that much home with us. 

Tonight's quote has little to do with the picture from today.  Just thought you might enjoy it as I did.

A single question can be more influential than a thousand statements.  ~ Bo Bennett

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails