Thursday, March 24, 2011

And a Hello To You

Hello to You
This totally makes me think of a vehicle from the Disney movie Cars.  Like it's actually waving at me while I'm taking it's photo.  What a cute little Hummer that is. 

I tell you there is nothing like 4-wheeling in one of these babies - that is unless you want to feel every single bump that you encounter.

And since we are looking at so many paths in the background here, I got to thinking about all the options that are presented to us on a daily basis.  Everyday we make zillions and zillions of choices.  Some big and some not so big.  But they are still there - each and every one of them.  And really, when it comes right down to it, everything we do should be all about the experience and not about the ride we use to get there.   Don't you think?

Focus on the journey, not the destination.  Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.  ~ Ursula K. Le Guin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails