Monday, March 7, 2011

Shapes Again - One of my Favorite Things to Look At

Circle after Circle after Circle

Contemplation often makes life miserable.  We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live.  ~ Chamfort
Tonight is a bit of a revisit.  The photo tonight was taken a few years back.  And, at the moment one that I didn't really look at more than once.  As I was trying to decide which photo to share, I kept coming back to this one.  Something about the shapes that draws me in.  I mean, okay there are circles - that's fine and dandy.  But within and without those circles, there is much going on.  The lighting and the shadows.  Lots of interesting shapes to see.  Not sure if you would have any idea what this item is.  Not sure if you need to know.  Or is just fun to see the individual pieces and enjoy the shapes that they create?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails