Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Greenest I've Ever Seen

All About the Green
At the beginning of March, my son's school had an activity - lots of fun things for the kids, baskets to raffle off, music and of course food. It's all fun and raises lots of money for the school. Sure beats having to sell items to friends and family. This year they brought in a lot of new food options. And one of those options was called the Happy Hippie Hot Dogs - or something along those lines. I did not choose to eat there, but a friend did. She informed me that the Hippie was not that happy. We just could not get over how green that relish was! I did not enhance that green in processing at all - this is really how bright it was. I didn't notice her getting any sillier as the night went on, so all must have been good with the very green relish!


And, well you know me, I just had to photograph the dog. She put it down on the table and said are you really gonna photograph that? Silly question . . .

If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
 
So go be silly today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails