Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oopsie Daisy

Blooming Yellow
Or, in this case, Oopsie Roses.  My night definitely got away from me.  As I am posting an hour later than usual.  Got a text message from a good friend - Hey Di! - asking if I was posting a pic tonight.  I replied yes and was a little confused why she was asking.  It took me about five minutes before I looked at the clock and saw that it was much later than my normal posting time.  So, sorry for those of you that wait to see the pic before going to bed.  I was engrossed in a game with my son.  No school tomorrow and that has really thrown my whole week off.  Don't you hate it when that happens?

So, the quote for tonight you ask.  Well I'm not sure who said it or if it's just one of those my mother used to say . . . type of things.  So, here it is:

Better late than never.  ~ Unknown

Have a great evening.  And since tomorrow is the real Friday, I will be posting again on Sunday evening.  Until then, have a wonderful weekend - and Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails