Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's a Triple Threat

Triple Threat
I think I am obsessed with roses at the moment.  I keep looking at other images to share.  And, really I have a whole new set of images to share, but just keep going back to the roses.  And this particular photo . . . there is just something about it.  I'm not sure what it is.  I keep scrolling through my rose images and return to this one for a second look.  I do this every night. Tonight I decided it deserved a better look.

I'm not sure what it is that keeps drawing me in to this image.  What do you think?

For some reason it makes me think of the story of Cinderella and her wicked step sisters.  Only, these roses, as dried out as they are, are still much too beautiful to be wicked step sisters.

One shoe can change your life. ~ Cinderella

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails