Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Just a Little Excited

Refreshment in a Row

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~ Charles M. Schulz
I feel like a kid in a candy shop.  This morning I went for my walk with my brother and my dad.  It's been awhile since I've walked with them.  Winter colds, winter break and an overabundance of work has kept me from walking for longer than I would like to admit.  And so I went today, ready for a good workout and some pleasant conversation.  Little did I know I would be leaving with a book of quotes.  Do I need to tell you how excited I am?

My brother Kelly and I share books back and forth all the time.  He mentioned this book to me about a month or so ago that he wanted to loan to me because he knew it was right up my alley.  And after reading my "explanation" last night it reminded him to bring it to me this morning.  Yeah! 

He told me to read the preface first, but I just couldn't help myself and flipped through some of the pages to read a few of the quotes.  Love it!  I can't wait to share some of those little nuggets with you.  But first, I must finish reading another book that Kelly loaned to me and one that my son bought for me to read.  So, I am off to bed to get some reading in tonight.  I've only got three more chapters in the book from my son.  Good night all . . . until tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails