Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspiration

Liberty Water
Well, earlier this evening I did a lot of talking.  My family got together to visit and, well, I was asked a pretty simple question about somethings that have been going on in my little world.  And boy oh boy, everything just kinda spilled out.  And I talked and talked and talked about some frustrations.  So, to those of you that had to listen to it all - thanks for listening.  It's always good to have an ear to hear you.  And since I have already talked a lot, tonight I am going to share several favorite quotes - and they are also very fitting for me right now, or at least very inspiring.  And sometimes you just need to be inspired.

Genius ain't anything more than elegant common sense.  ~ Josh Billings

Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.  ~ Bill Vaughan

And I think this is my favorite for the evening, and one that will need to be revisited at another time.

It's always too early to quit.  ~ Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails