Thursday, January 6, 2011

Okay, just one more please

At least for now that is . . .


Untitled
So, I told my brother and dad when we were walking this morning that yesterday was the last of the Coke pics for a bit.  And yet, here I am, posting just one more.  What's wrong with me?

Well, in my defense - I mean I have to defend myself, no one else is going to do the job so I guess I better - yesterday was the last of that, specific Coke picture.  This is indeed a Coke bottle, but a very, very different style - a little more modern if you will.

But, that's not the worst part . . . I told them that I had worked on some new photos and that my brother Kelly was going to enjoy them very much.  And, now he will just have to wait a bit longer to see what I am talking about.  I'm pretty sure he'll be okay with it though - I mean he's pretty used to my ways by now.

Hopefully tomorrow night.  I just didn't want to post until I had some time to spend on getting the pictures processed just right.

And now, I am off to read . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails